Welcome!

Domo Wei welcome you to its "huang dao" xD
Enjoy and have a nice day =)

Domo

Sunday 19 December 2010

I'm back xD

Aloha~~~
DOMO is back xD
o.0!!! my blog is full of fungi like mushroom.. Ahhh!!! they invaded my blog.. =.=''
Think it is the time to get rid of them before they growing even bigger.. =P





Hmm..
Is on my year end holiday now back in Malaysia.. but.. it is not really an enjoyable one as I will still need to prepare for my "SG", that's supplementary paper...

Gosh! Never expect I will fail the paper?! o.0
But.. It's alright.. Everything got its own very first time..
Perhaps this is the last time I will ever sit for a supplementary paper... Grateful that I still got another chance to continue my course... =)

Hmm..
Nothing much to share actually as things seemed to be going alright at the moment.. =) And I hope it will go even better for the coming days.. xD




DOMO is shouting to release STRESS?! o.0
Sometimes.. things just not go as we wish..
We cannot change the facts.. but we can choose how we wish to face the reality.. =) Be grateful with what we have and believe that the good ones are yet to come... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment