Welcome!

Domo Wei welcome you to its "huang dao" xD
Enjoy and have a nice day =)

Domo

Tuesday 20 July 2010

First Entry xD

Welcome to DOMO blog! RAWR~~ xD

After so many years (uncountable), I have decided to open my another blog with such a weird name? Lol. Nothing to write but still writing. Zzz.. what am I writing? I also dunno. Testing.. testing.. 123.. everything seemed fine.. will try to keep the blog up to date as soon as possible. But no readers also.. =.= As the blog name suggested, there is no followers at the moment.. so it is so called "荒岛". xD Only IceyPyn.. so make the blog now even cold? o.0? Hmm.. ever saw domo as a blogger b4?



And.. hmm.. need to emphasize.. is "IceyPyn" encouraged me to open this blog.. so many many thanks to her.. lol.. >.<
Hmm.. think that's it.. need to sleep earlier.. got driving assessment 2molo, early in the morning xD Wish me good luck ba.. DOMO can drive also ^.^

2 comments:

  1. finally..
    u opened ur blog..
    (clap clap clap)xD
    lol..i'm the 1st to post the comment xD..
    thanks for emphasize me =)..TQ..TQ~xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..i became ur follower liu 0.o
    haha~
    u so gud one..1st time blog entry got ppl comment..unlike me >_<
    lol~
    actually..i dun care bout tat pun xD

    ReplyDelete