Welcome!

Domo Wei welcome you to its "huang dao" xD
Enjoy and have a nice day =)

Domo

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Passed my driving test xD

Hmm.. after 3 lessons of driving.. Today.. wake up at 5am.. actually dun sleep at all.. yesterday sleep till noon.. of course not feeling sleepy lar.. >.<

Then.. my test is at 7.05am at Willagee. o.0! nervous.. nervous?
The instructor took me for final practise and finally... the examiner came..
His name is Paul.. winter still dare wear short pants.. After he entered the car.. straight turned on the heater.. =.='' then he himself keep shaking there..

So far so good the assesment going.. just missed the road he asked me to turn left in >.< and also step on the white line in front of the traffic light.. but at last.. DOMO do PASSED.. xD

So.. waited for the licensing centre to open.. 8.15am.. need to wait outside.. so COLD~~ hmm.. then go in there liao.. waited for a while.. they said: "The system is down.. we also dunno wat happen.. will check it now.. no sure how long will it lasted."

So.. so.. went to the toilet and have my breakfast at the cafe nearby.. the instuctor invited me to eat.. o.0 Hot breakfast.. hmm.. after eating.. the system still down.. Ok lor.. then i decided to go back because it took so long for me to wait and the instructor got lesson also at 10am.

So, we off to home.. and now I am here writing my blog.. LOL.. xD

1 comment:

  1. wei ah~~~~
    y u so paipo..LOL
    finally DOMO do passed=_=
    swt lar..xD
    anyways,congratz ya~
    next time fetch me=)

    ReplyDelete